Saturday, May 18, 2013

just one.

           Two roads diverged in a yellow wood.and SORRY i could not travel both.

          i'm just one person. i can't do it all.

is there a sign pointing me which way to go? or do i have to make my own decision?

the cheshier cat told alice how to choose.
pinnochio had jimminy cricket,
cinderella had her fairy godmother,
who do we have?
    
is there a reason it's the road less travled by? or maybe everyone has taken the path that was a shortcut? is differant always better? or is it the skewed reality that everyone has misenterpereted?    

and i took the raod less travled by you. because my decision had nothing to do with everyone else.

And that has made all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. I like this it makes me think I think it is really well thought out

    ReplyDelete