Monday, May 27, 2013

dialogue?

    
dear diary,
I-
hold on one second. your always talking to me, let me reply for once.
for starters, everything you write doesn’t matter. It's all pointless.
honestly, who else is going to hear what you say but me?
and second, you talk as though I care.
i don't.
about your secrets, do you really think their safe with me? NOPE! this is twitter gold! wait till my buddies hear about that embarrassing opinion on that guy in 4th period.
and here's a little advice on your "bffs"
get rid of them. their a waste of your time and are holding you back.
plus- that mean girl your always talking about is only tellin' it like it is!
and about how your hamster died, only YOU would cry that much about something like that. its just a rat!
a piece of advice: you wouldn’t freak out so much when your sister steals me if you didn’t put down as many juicy secrets.
and I’m sick and tired of hearing the pointless stuff. how about some poetry? I would LOVE to have THAT tattooed on my pages!
and please get creative with my cover. I'm tired of looking the same way i did when i was in wal-mart. do you know that their are hundreds of diaries just like me? I wanna make a statement- set a trend!
i know you hear more then gossip in your life, how about writing song lyrics in me! or movie quotes! I’m just sayin'!!
k, I’m done.
oh! p.s. when you use your eraser, don't rub so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment