Saturday, March 16, 2013

what am i afraid of?

      well... sence you asked..


  • forgetting something.
  • the world randomly exploding.
  • being a leader
  • trust
  • bein a 3rd wheel
  • sleep walking
  • driving
  • my dog
  • people will laugh at that last one because my dog is a poperanian
  • not being good enough
  • other people
  • being alone
  • rollercaosters breaking. because thats just my luck.
  • my chinchilla's ghost seeking revenge.
  • sharp objects.
  • loss
  • the ocean
  • no one ever noticing my blog
  • everyone noticing my blog.
  • never making it to the hall of fame.
  • mr nelson's broken light
  • the light getting fixed.
  • and all of that other stuff everyone else is afraid of.

1 comment:

  1. everyone noticing my blog AND nobody noticing my blog

    so true

    ReplyDelete