Monday, March 18, 2013

Death?

                                      
                                                               DEATH
                                                                 N
                                                                 D
                         one time i was on my computer and a window poped up saying "time to die". i freaked out because i thought my computer was threatening me. then my dad looked at it and told me it just meant that my computer wont work right anymore and i need to get a new one.
                        what is death? i think it's simply an end thats permenant.
                          it's just a natural fact. fear revolves around death. and so do the hungar games.
                       Death. is. scary.
                        it's just like an earthquake.it's the scariest when it's not expected. it also impacts alot of people. especialy those that are closest.even the smallest one still shake the earth.
                        is death "bad"? that's a matter of opinion. i think it's reality.it happens wether we like it or not. mostly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment