Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hamlet's words.

To be or not to be- that is the question.

Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them?

To die, to sleep, to sleep, perchance to dream.

Ay, there’s the rub.

The dread of something after death puzzles the will,

The conscience does make cowards of us all

Suckled o’er with the pale cast of thought,

Enterprises lose the name of action.

Be thou all my sins remembered.






yup. Shakespeare had a way with words. hamlet was kind of a confused kid, wouldn't you say? you can't really blame him, though. he's got a lot to deal with. -note that i did not put the whole scene here. that would be a very long blog post.

3 comments:

  1. This is super random, but do I know you in real life? Cause your blog is one of the top traffic sources on mine. (if I don't know you, that's still cool, I'm not creeped out, I just want to know who this awesome person is). PS your bubbles poem is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i don't know. i just like your blog^^. and ps thank you!

      Delete
  2. I'm just commenting so I can see if you reply. :) I forgot to check the box the first time.

    ReplyDelete